The HI782 Marine Nitrate High Range Colorimeter is specifically designed to quickly and accurately determine high levels of nitrate for saltwater aquariums and marine applications. With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually.
Nitrate is the final step in the Nitrogen cycle. Excessive amounts of nitrates in saltwater aquariums facilitate the growth of undesirable organisms such as algae and dinoflagellates. The HI782 is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate from 0.0 to 75.0 ppm (as NO3–) in your saltwater aquarium.
The HI782 Nitrate Checker HC uses the Zinc Reduction method to measure the concentration of nitrate colorimetrically. The HI782 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps:
- For use with saltwater samples.
- More accurate than chemical test kits.
- Dedicated to a single parameter.
- Small size, big convenience.
- No errors with a digital readout.
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.