We're fully stocked and open to the public - in Ferndale, MI
Come and visit us! We're constantly updating our livestock inventory with new imports, and we are always here to help to answer any questions you may have.
Our goal is to help everyone's ecosystem thrive!
Building this Club was a true labor of love
There's a reason not many places look like DRC - it isn't easy! Every inch of our facility was carefully considered with a borderline reckless abandon for practicality.
The result is a truly stunning visual feast that begs to be experienced.
All custom designed by Co-Owner, Steve Bashi of Bashsea Inc.
Detroit Reef Club Membership SubscriptionDetroit Reef Club's Official Memberships are packed with valuable perks including online and in-club discounts, reduced shipping rates, exclusive access to in-club events & services, and more!
- Livestock Discounts Discounts on all of our online and in-store livestock
- DRC Product Discounts Discounts on all Detroit Reef Club manufactured products
- Bashsea Product Discounts Discounts on all Bashsea manufactured products
- Shipping Discounts Multiple discounts and reductions on our flat-rate shipping
- Live Event Access Free access to monthly reefing events / seminars / workshops
- Early Access Early notification & access to new livestock arrivals
- Professional Coral Saws Access to our coral saws when your frags get too big
- Light Calibration Access to our PAR Meter for proper light calibration
- Water Testing Free monthly in-store water testing service
- Battery Powered Pumps Access to battery operated pumps during power outages
Each week we’re open for walk-in retail:
During the week we’re available to answer your questions, but in store by appointment only.
Absolutely! Whether you’re a beginner, advanced reefer or even just interested in taking a look at what we’re doing, the Club is for everyone to enjoy!
No, you do not! Anyone is welcome to come in and visit the club during business hours!
We are in the shop essentially everyday, but during the week we handle shipping out orders, servicing Wholesale business accounts, importing coral, and maintaining the systems. You can always reach out ahead of time if you’re going to be in the area or just can’t make it on the weekend and want to stop out, by appointment only.